Friday, August 3, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Here


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Here

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

I always seek for ways to be special. I like being unique, I know already that everybody has their own way for being one of a kind but sometimes it requires effort to be known to the world. 

I did many achievements in my life during school or work, but I noticed later that it's just a small space where people will know about me. I decided to grow future more and let people use the benefits I can share with them. It was hard at first since I didn't have any clue but with little creativity I got this idea of blogging my life's experiences and things that I learnt. 

And here I am. 

It is fun to write and tell what I got in mind. Now, I'm not just known in limit area. The whole world can know about me and that I'm here part of the things that make different in others life in away or another. It shouldn't have to be everybody or a major change, even if I can do a favor for one single person that would mean a lot. Reaching someone's heart over seas isn't that easy and it's a big deal. 

I hope one day I'll grow bigger and be able to make a bid difference in life. 

Stop. 

Where are you now?! 


=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...