Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Stretch


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Stretch

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

So, it's like the first day of my eid holiday and I'm so excited on what to do. 

I've been away from my family for sometime. Just last night I thought of this and realized that we are now almost at the second part of the year. I mean like only 4 months are left from 2012 and then it's over. When the year first started I planned for many things, the happiest one was having a job but little did I know that it stool everything from me including me!

Yes! I don't have anytime for myself nor for family. I noticed this when I looked into my last years achievements and they were like a whole lot more than this year. Even though that year I wasn't any employee that shows just how blessing it could be. 

Now, I'm stretching my strength again and planning it all over again. Even if only 4 months are left from now on I can do something before this year ends up and I end up with it having zero memories. As they always say, something is better than nothing at all. And indeed it is. 

Stop

 Show me what you got for Stretch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...