Friday, August 10, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Connect


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Connect

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

Social media has become boring these days only for few of them. There are the old ones that still carry their true value, of course at the end it depends on how the users use it.

It's been couple of years now that I connected with some girls over seas. Yeah! I know they might all not know me as I do but some, only some of them, value our friendship. Even at times when we are far apart we can reach each others heart with few true words to touch their soul and cheer them up. I know 2 girls who I communicate with them very well. It's been nearly 5 years with one of them and the other is like 2 almost. 

I'm so amazed at the way we can connect with each other where they're not next door, a ten minutes away from school, not even at the boring place called work. It's so great how come people really like to enter your life and show you the light of goodness. Surely there are sometimes when we don't talk with each other but then again, there's always a reason for that and we can make up later. 

I wish our friendship will continue like that for the future and we can stay in touch better than any time before. 

Stop

What do you have for connect today?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...