Friday, August 31, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Change


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Change

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

I used to think my will life be as simple as I had it in my mind. Family, school, collage and things that I love and easily can't leave behind. I guess it was pretty wrong since I imagined it when I was still a little kid. I had no idea it will change so widely one day. 

Changes are good, if they are there to make us stronger and change us to the best. But in my life I only saw negative changes. It was a sad thing losing my family but still as an optimistic person I took advantage of everything and saw the positive sides for those sad moments. I can tell you that it wasn't easy as all but I did my best and my lord knows that I did and I succeed.

Life never stays on one tone, it keeps on changing but what really matters is that we should take advantage from those changes and work it for our best cause it we don't we'll lose in this battle of life. Not all might want thing to differ in their life but those stuff come in whether we like it or not. So, instead of not wanting it why not deal with it in a positive way?! for your sake and goodness. 

It requires a lot of help and courage to cut this journey of life and face its changes which are worth. So better to prepare yourself for whatever is coming ahead cause you don't know from which change your life will take a new turn. 

Stop. 

What changed in your life?! Link to your blog I'd love to read about it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...