Monday, August 27, 2012

Toy Story


Speak Your Mind! 

Write your honest thought about this question, they are on no certain basis. Just some wondering things to express yourself and state your opinion about it. 

  Today's question: What was your favorite toy as a child? Do you still have it, or did it get lost (or sold/donated) somewhere along the way?

My favorite toy was a mini kitchen set. I used to play with it everyday with my young sister and brother. I still have it until today, it's so dear to me that I just couldn't give up on it <3 

That toy is more than just a play thing to me. It has all my memories in it. I fought a lot with my mother to buy it cause back then she didn't used to get things for us like that since she thought we are kids and will want anything we see. I reminds me of the good ol'days and how things were easy that time. I kept it as a picture and physical thing I can tough from my past childhood that I can never forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...