Sunday, September 30, 2012

Give Me a Bucket of Chocolate!


Speak Your Mind! 

Write your honest thought about this question, they are on no certain basis. Just some wondering things to express yourself and state your opinion about it. 

  Today's question: When you are down, what do you do to chase away the black clouds around you?! 

I hate is whenever that happens, I mean like I always do my best to be happy and optimistic in life but you know how things turn around and there are days when the day just isn't your day. For me, I usually watch a funny movie, video clip, read a book or just go to sleep. 

Yeah! I don't want to take it to another stage like if I go around with it I'll reflect my black mood on others so it's best to put it aside. Sleeping has its amazing ways in solving things, I really wonder how we sleep in a situation and wake up in a completely different one. 

What do you do what you are down?! I'd like to try it too =)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...