Friday, September 7, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Graceful


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Graceful

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

I will be lying if I said that outlooks don't impress me.

I really fancy all the beautiful things people do the come out in a perfect image. Although that I did consider that the inner beauty is more important that the out one, even though it catches your eye first. 

There are many people I met in life who has that blessing of God for being beautiful. I'm not sorry that I'm not one of them, going through life taught me that. Sometimes we have to look beyond things and the real essential is what's felt within one's heart. 

That what most of them lack, the might look perfect to our eyes but they hurt of hearts. From my experience I learnt that I should look with my heart rather than my eyes cause it shows the real personality and self for one. If you are beautiful but I can't stand your company for your rudeness then what good does this look do for you?!

I'm not against being smart but if people are annoyed they won't care how graceful you are, it's how they are treated and received and and not what you wanna them to praise you with. Though some may not agree with them but it's an opinion I'd like to keep for myself as I got it from the greatest schools .... LIFE! 

Stop. 


What did you write about Graceful today?! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...