Monday, September 17, 2012

Makes Me Stronger


Speak Your Mind! 

Write your honest thought about this question, they are on no certain basis. Just some wondering things to express yourself and state your opinion about it. 

  Today's question: What is your source of power in life?! 

My source of power is believing in everything good and having a positive thinking. Mainly it comes from my faith in my lord. Seeing everything through bright glasses is a bit hard but trying it is worth the try. At least even when I get down and see others who are in worse condition than mine and left my spirit up a little. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...