Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It’s Best Not To Listen To that Voice


When It’s Best Not To Listen To the Voice In Your Head‏

There are so many things I’m not good at. And apparently I have an inner monologue determined to record each and every one of them.

There’s a voice in my head that tells me I am not enough. Some days it’s quiet and some days it’s super shouty.

It’s the strangest thing, to discover the back of your brain muttering mean things to yourself.
The whisper is so soft, so ordinary, so normal by now that I rarely stop to investigate. I just let the words run through my veins until they seem like a normal part of my DNA.
This house will never be clean.
You’ll never get caught up on the laundry.
Your words won’t match up to hers.
You’re not good enough.
You’re never going to get caught up.
You can’t do that.
You’re just not good at this. 

I heard that voice in the car today.

I got this from TheGypsyMama's place. I think she's right cause this happened with me just today before right this blog that's why I carried on and shut-ted that voice. I guess we can be mean to ourselves sometimes with or without meaning. The best way to solve it in my opinion is do what your mind thinks you can then it'll give up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...