Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Wide


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Wide

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

I'm wide awake!

Sounds so much like a famous singer's new song and that's how I feel my life recently is. Staying home for a long time taught me things I can get about the indoors life while going out for a new job was more than just earning money. 

I used to think a lot of simple thoughts but it seems like the world is so much more complicated that people go here and there for their own business. Everybody got their own story. Happy, sad, stupid, unbelievable ... but it's still there, there all have a reason to be out and do whatever they're doing. A wide world with many stories and people in it. It's like a book and everyone is doing their own part, the end it up to them to good or bad. If you want a happy ending just do your best and if you leave it like that you know what will happen. 

I learn that I should look at those who are less fortunate than me that way I can realize the much blessing I got. Look at the opposite way will only make me suffer unless I look up as a way to achieve what they did. 



So many options and choices all are up to what we choose so better make it the best. 

Stop. 

Show me what you wrote and link in the comments with your blogs =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...