Friday, November 9, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Quiet


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Quiet

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

Life has been so noisy lately. Many things are coming and going and I have to admit there have been many bad news at the most. I can't do anything but my best toward them at the end whatever is written will happen and I'm have trust in my god that he will choose the best for me.

I think after being away from people for a long time I got along with them again, not really along as a very good way but I'm still trying to be there. There are different things and matters people discuss about but still I can't find any of them interest me since I'm a nerd and have my own unique way of thinking. I know everybody else is my mine has a special case since I had some hard time in the past which lead me to lock myself away from this world. 

I need some quiet time again and think everything all over again. Being in silent life then going all loud at once will have some effects, so the only was to fix things out is the be alone with myself again and think about things with different points of view. 

Guess I'll start from today. 

Stop. 

What did you write about it today?!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...