Friday, November 2, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Roots


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Roots

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

I've been selfish lately and I admit it. 

Even when we have people around I prefer to stay alone and have some fun as if I can't do it if they're not here. It was obviously a selfish behave. 

I realized that lately, and now I want to change all that and I know too that it won't be that easy. They say old habits die hardly or so, and it's true. If I want to become someone new I won't be able to change that fast. Going from a loving-herself-only person to another socialized one will take some time but I'll go for it. 

Cause life is short, we don't know when will it end or how. That why started from this month where I'll turn 23 I'll try to make everything I can as of my will so I'll have tried anything my mind thought of before reaching the year new of my life. 

It might be tough, I know I tried many times I stopped but I'll give it another shot. After all I believe doing whatever you can while you're at it better than regretting it later and there's nothing more I hate than that. Honestly! It breaks me into pieces and I can't help it. 

Starting this November until 26 days from now I'll give my life everything my heart longs to and whatever I'm good and not good at. Let's look forward to a brighter year. 

=) 

Stop. 

So, how's my piece of writing!? ;) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...