Monday, November 26, 2012

The Best Day - Today


Affirmation for Today 
~ I found these are they are exactly the thoughts of what I'm having right now.


Ralph Waldo Emerson has accurately said, "One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year."

Today is an important day. That problem you solve, that decision you make, that time you enjoy can shape your whole life. The way you and I ap­proach today, and each day, is crucial. Our lives are built by a series of days like today.


I discovered an affirmation that can help in living each day fully:


Today I will live through the next 24 hours and not try to tackle all of life's problems at once.


Today I will improve myself, body, mind and spirit.


Today I will refuse to spend time worrying about what might happen if...


Today I will not imagine what I would do if things were different.
They are not dif­ferent. I will do my best with what material I have.


Today I will find the grace to let go of resentments of others
and self-condemnation over past mistakes.


Today I will not try to change, or improve, anybody but me.


Today I will act toward others as though this will be my last day on earth.


Today I will be unafraid. I will enjoy what is beauti­ful,
and I will be­lieve that as I give to the world, the world will give to me.



Whether these are the best of times or the worst of times, these are the only times we've got. Live each day fully and you will look back on a life that made a difference.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...