Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Believe in Miracles, Cause they Do Happen!


Yeah! And I'm telling you this out of my own experience. 

I learnt in life never ever to ask any favor from people, I'll do everything on my own no matter what it coats. Then there are times when the MYSELF just isn't enough and I wish for a miracle from my lord. 
And you gotta believe me when I say they really happen!

I know life is unfair, but it's still good. When you live in all the darkness and fight it back and at last you see the light of the beam of help from no one else but for yourself, oh boy! I can't tell you the feeling that time. It's so amazing and worth the living for. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...