Friday, November 23, 2012

Five Minutes Friday: Thank You


It's Friday where we join Lisa-Jo to write for 5 minutes every week.


5 minutes only , you speak your mind about that certain topic. No backing, no over thinking. Just let your heart write whatever it has. It doesn't matter if it's written right or wrong. Express yourself and be free. 

Won't you join me too for today's topic which is about: Opportunity

I'll set the timer on 5 minutes, ready?
 
set!

GO!

So, 2012 has already came to an end?! well, not really but only a month more then it's over. Surely this wasn't my best year but like every time I really enjoyed living it. Only 3 more day and I'll be 23 years old.

I made it this far with many efforts but I sure didn't forget those to helped me out in my journey whether them meant it or not. My lord has my thanks first one of the all. For making me who I am and keeping me alive till today. Thank you Allah. 

My parents, father who worked day and night and my mother who took all the troubles to rise us up. She worked really hard and I'm sure I'll know soon cause just thinking of it makes me realize how a hard working mum she was and still is. 

My dear sisters, we fight a lot these days but we're still the same at heart. I surely thank them for the help they give me and also the troubles they cause to me from time to time that make me lose my head and nervous. And of course that little brother of mine. 

People around me might not all be one but they helped in my growth in a way or another I surely won't forget to thank them. The world is beautiful the hardship in it makes the effort we make has a value. Thank you everyone who was in my life, for good or bad. 

And thank you for dropping by <3 

Stop. 

Well, what did you write today?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired ?! Want to say your thoughts ~!? Feel free to write down whatever your heart desires to I'd love hearing from you even a simple THANK YOU will do it ~㋡

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...